The HiFiBerry DAC+ Pro is the high-end version of the well-known HiFiBerry DAC+.
It is a high-quality digital-to-analog converter for the Raspberry Pi (newer models with 40 pin GPIO connector) that is enhanced with features that not only further improve sound quality, but gives makers the chance to modify the board to their needs. The XLR version is specially designed for users who want to use the DAC+ Pro with professional studio equipment with symmetrical inputs.
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC for best sound quality
- Professional XLR connectors
- Hardware volume control. You can control the output volume using “alsamixer” or any application that supports ALSA mixer controls.
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
- No soldering – Comes as a prefabricated kit. You just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi, it is conform to the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi model A+,B+, 2B and 3B
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
- Dual ultra-low-noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance