Just like the original AMP+, but better, this new model boasts improved power output in this version!
The HiFiBerry Amp2 is a high-quality, highly efficient Class-D power amplifier for the Raspberry Pi (newer models with 40 pin GPIO connector), that is mounted onto the Raspberry Pi to create a stereo audio system. The speakers just have to be connected directly, which makes it an ideal module for multi-room audio installations.
- Up to 60W output power (30wpc)
- Capable of driving a pair of 4-8 Ohm speakers
- Fully controllable from the Raspberry Pi
- sample rates up to 192kHz
- Digital-analog conversion included, no need for external DACs or sound cards
- Digital sound transmission for optimal audio performance
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2B/3B/Zero, no additional cables needed
- Only one 12-24V external power supply needed for both AMP+ and the Raspberry Pi, no need for USB power supply anymore
- No soldering required, the AMP2 is directly mounted on the Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2B/3B in less than a minute